So this fall I’ll be premiering my “You’re Far Away But Your Hearts Are Close” class on running successful long-distance relationships. And to make that work, I gotta ask y’all:
What would you like to see taught in a class about long-distance relationships?
Some of the questions I’m planning on answering to the best of my ability are:
- How can you tell if someone’s genuine online?
- What are the best practices for transitioning from an LDR into a “real life” relationship?
- How do you handle arguments when you’re not able to cuddle and heal properly afterwards?
- How does New Relationship Energy affect LDRs?
- What sorts of relationships can LDRs offer?
But the classes I teach are for you (especially if you’re attending The Geeky Kink Event, Beyond The Love, or Indegeo Conception this fall – so I ask you, “What issues with long-distance relationships would you like to see covered in an LDR class?” I can’t promise I’ll bring it up, but in the best case you might inspire an essay or two later on.
So. What sorts of long-distance relationship issues are you curious about?
Cross-posted from Ferrett's Real Blog.